I want to share some secrets that helped turn a poor pharmacist into a rich pharmacist in Lagos and build one of the biggest pharmacies in Lagos. The owner is a perfect example that any pharmacist can start off with nothing and end up with something very huge.
Here are the key insights that he used that turned him from a poor pharmacist into a rich pharmacist in Lagos.
- LEARN FROM THE BEST: Coming from a poor background, he realized that he did not know what it took to create wealth. The first thing he did was to take up employment from one of the top pharmacies owned by a rich pharmacist in Lagos. He realized that its only from studying and learning from a rich pharmacist in Lagos that he will learn how to be rich.
- READ BUSINESS BOOKS, ATTENDED BUSINESS SEMINARS DURING HIS SPARE TIME: He realized that it took him five years of studies to qualify as a good pharmacist and that he needed to study business like a part time course if he wanted to be a good business man.
- HE SAVED AS MUCH OF HIS SALARY AND INCOME AS HE COULD: He read that its easier for people to support you to start a business when you already have something you have started off with. Because he was not sure of getting support, he saved as much money as he could each month because he wanted to have a sizeable income. He took it a step further by investing the savings in a Federal government bond. That way his savings was yielding an interest income of 18% for him.
- HE ASSOCIATED WITH RICH PHARMACISTS: He learnt to buy the treasury bill from a rich pharmacist in Lagos. He learnt that its from rich friends and acquaintances that you will learn the habits that will make you a rich pharmacist in Lagos.
- HE GOT A RICH MENTOR – He got a mentor that he met with once in a month and who guided him on how to build his company and structure it, how to employ and fire and how to take calculated risk.
- HE USED BUSINESS EXPERTS – He called me up one day and asked me to come over to his office. He said he wanted me to work with him as his business consultant for the next twelves months in building a profitable and sustainable business because he saw what I did for some of his friends.
- CONCLUSION – Starting from one shop, today he is worth hundreds of million of naira and paid close to one hundred million for a facility he just bought
This too can be your story if you can follow in his footstep and we invite you to take a free KANSELOR UNIVERSITY BUSINESS course
CONTACT THIS WRITER ON 08023622171
WATCH A SESSION OF OUR TRAINING FOR MEDPLUS PHARMACY HERE