Below is a video of the things that you need to do to grow sales in your business over the next 12 months. The video basically talks about how to grow sales by increasing your staff productivity.
It explains the 10 steps you must take over the next few days for your business.
It talks about
- Firing those staff that have been adding little value to your organisation
- Designing and deploying clear metrics for measuring performance
- Commending and inspiring your staff openly
- Training your staff and teaching them the strategies that have been giving you good results
- giving your staff more challenging task
- rewarding excellence and punishing mediocrity
- Developing yourself as a leader
- Having regular meetings with your team
- Relating more with your staff
These are some of the things discussed in this video that are critical for anyone that wants to grow sales in their business over the next 12 months. I strongly recommend that you start immediately to practice what you will heard in the video because the next 12 months will be very challenging for most businesses especially those in Nigeria.
The sooner you make the necessary changes suggested in this video to grow sales, the better for your business. Most of the things mentioned in the video are things you already know are important to grow sales in your business but which you have not really taken time to do something about.
For those of you who are having more challenges in your business, kindly send me a mail of the challenge on email@example.com and I will tell you how to solve the problem.
I also want to invite you to our upcoming seminar titled
WHAT THE BUSINESS OF MARRIAGE TAUGHT ME IN 2015.
This is a business seminar for men who want to improving their business in 2016 by improving their relationships with their family send your name, email and phone for invitation to 08023622171